4.27.2013

First Card Challenge: CAS(E)


Hello Everyone,
I have been wanting to participate in a card challenge for some time now, but I never seem to catch the challenge while it's open. I think I am late for this one also, but I wanted to post it just the same. I have been ogling over this site for awhile, and I think I just may have a clean and simple card that fits this challenge. Here is how it works (to my understanding). Use the following sketch to guide your new card creation. Post it on your blog, and link it to the site. Enjoy. Hope this works! Wish me luck...

You guessed it......I missed it. The challenge and collection are closed....rats.....I am going to try for the next one.....I still love the card!  :) (silver lining)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!